Our returns service
Who organises the return?
- If you have received the wrong items or they are faulty, we will arrange collection of the items.
- You must organise the return of items to us for any other reason.
Products we’re unable to accept back
We will replace any customised item if it is faulty. Otherwise, we don’t offer returns or refunds on customised items (unless they are faulty.)
How to make a return
- Contact our Customer Services team by calling +353 (0)74 91 90168 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your order number to hand so we can quickly find your account.
- We will send you a returns note for free. You need to return this with your garments for them to be processed efficiently.
- Return the unworn garments to us in their original packaging.
- Then leave it to us. We will give you a full refund by the same method you originally used to pay for your order. We aim to complete the refund within 5 working days of receiving the returned items.
If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving your order, we will have assumed you are keeping the goods and will not authorise a return.
Estimated Delivery Times – 3 working days from dispatch.